There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world. Our office is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. Don’t let your fears of the future keep you from having the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted. Reach out to Wambaugh Dental today at 281.501.7849 to learn about our dentistry services.
Why Should You Choose Invisalign Treatment
There are a variety of reasons that you should choose to seek Invisalign services. These reasons include:
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule since you only need to visit our office every six weeks.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
The First Consultation
At your initial consultation, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign treatment is right for you.
Creating a Custom Treatment Plan
We will use a scanner such as the iTero® digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. Then we will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
Getting Your Invisalign Aligners
Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
Tracking Your Progress
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every week and schedule checkups every six weeks or so.
How Should You Take Care of Your Smile?
When your treatment is complete, ask us about a Vivera® retainer. Vivera retainers are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as Invisalign clear aligners.
Contact Wambaugh Dental
At Wambaugh Dental, our goal is your beautiful smile and oral health. With the help of our cosmetic dentistry and specialty dentistry services, you can have the smile you desire. We offer a wide array of treatment options to ensure that you love your smile, including:
- Teeth whitening services
- Cracked teeth treatment
- Endodontic treatments
- Traumatic injury treatment
To learn more about the Invisalign system and all your orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule an appointment at our office by calling Wambaugh Dental today at 281.501.7849, or contact us online. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that’s made to move!