Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) can be not only nightly annoyances but harmful to your health if left unchecked. If you or someone you care about is dealing with OSA or snoring, you may have been frustrated by trying to get to sleep with a heavy mask on or not being able to travel easily. Woodlands, Texas TAP appliance services offer an effective, safe alternative that is actually very popular for long-term use due to its many benefits. Find out more about TAP appliance services and more at Wambaugh Dental. Our staff will be happy to give you knowledgeable care for your dental needs. Contact us online, or call 281.501.7849 today to learn more about TAP for sleep disorders.
Does TAP Appliance Services Actually Work?
Those who are diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnea, as well as those who simply want to stop snoring, may be curious to try TAP appliance services. This alternative solution to OSA and snoring consists of an adjustable double tray that is made of soft silicone. TAP for sleep disorders has shown the following results:
- It is consistently effective at keeping airways clear throughout the night.
- More than 95% of those who use a TAP sleep appliance experience improvement in nighttime breathing and an end to snoring.
- Preventative care with TAP appliance services can help to avoid the need for surgery or medication.
- Its effectiveness rivals the traditional CPAP, meaning patients can rely fully on TAP appliance services.
- The level of comfort it provides to TAP sleep disorder patients can give long-term results and overall sleep improvement.
When you haven’t been able to sleep well, you may not even feel you have much of a reason to smile. But when you care for your teeth and your jaw, you may be surprised by the benefits. Life feels easier when you can breathe easily, sleep soundly, and wake feeling rested.
If this has not answered your question, “does TAP work?” don’t hesitate to reach out to Wambaugh Dental today, and our friendly team is ready to address any questions or concerns you may have.
If you or a loved one have a sleep disorder such as OSA or a snoring problem, don’t wait to learn more about TAP appliance services.
Ask About TAP Sleep Appliance Services at Wambaugh Dental
At Wambaugh Dental, our experienced team can guide you in deciding whether TAP appliance services are right for you. If the answer is yes, you can expect:
- A casting will be made of your mouth, so your custom trays can be molded.
- Trays will be delivered ready to use, with adjustable positioning.
- TAP appliance can be used immediately, but you may wish to have a practitioner position it for the first time.
- You may notice results within the first day or week of starting TAP for sleep disorders.
For more severe sleep or dental problems, TAP sleep appliance services may not be suitable. Our team is committed to getting you the services you need and the smile you deserve. Don’t hesitate to find out more about our general dentistry services, including:
- Preventative care services
- Emergency dental care
- Dental imaging
- Sedation dentistry
- TMJ / TMD
- Gum disease
- Occlusal disease
Whatever is causing your smile to fade, our team at Wambaugh Dental is here to help you restore its beauty and shine. With state-of-the-art treatments and appliances, Wambaugh Dental can provide both cosmetic and general dentistry services.
Call Wambaugh Dental Today to Sleep in Comfort Tomorrow
Sleep disorders caused by poor jaw placement or teeth clenching can cause a strain or lead to other problems. You may experience headaches, fatigue, and low moods. If you or someone you care about is having problems with snoring or Obstructive Sleep Apnea, reach out to Wambaugh Dental to find out more about our TAP appliance services. Call 281.501.7849 or send us a message online today.