Braces aren’t always the best option for people looking to straighten their teeth. Invisalign is a popular and effective alternative to traditional braces that can give you the smile you’ve always wanted – without the need for noticeable metal brackets. Invisalign is also removable, so you can still brush and floss your teeth without any hassle.
If you’re considering Invisalign, the first step is to consult with an orthodontist. Find out more about Invisalign treatment by contacting Wambaugh Dental in The Woodlands, TX, at 844.508.1034 today.
How Much is Invisalign?
Invisalign offers a simple yet effective way to correct misaligned teeth. Occlusion, or a misaligned bite, doesn’t just affect your confidence. It can also disrupt how you speak, eat, and sleep. If you’re looking for an alternative to traditional braces, Invisalign could be the right solution for you. The great news is that the cost of Invisalign is similar to that of conventional braces. Your dentist can help you determine the cost of your specific treatment according to your needs. Here is what you need to know about the cost of Invisalign:
- Cost usually ranges from $2,500 – $5,000.
- More severe occlusal problems may result in a higher cost, as it will take more time and aligners to complete the treatment.
- Your dentist may allow you to finance your Invisalign treatments or use insurance to pay for it.
Is Invisalign Right for You?
Invisalign is not necessarily the right treatment for everyone, but it can correct problems, including:
- Crooked teeth
- Teeth overcrowding
- Overbite and underbite
- Crossbite and open bite
- Spacing that is too narrow or too wide between teeth
Once you and a dentist have agreed that Invisalign is an ideal option, you can make a treatment plan. The dentist will take impressions of your bite and use these to create custom aligners. These aligners will be changed out progressively based on the severity of the problem and how quickly your progress goes. Invisalign aligners are made using computer-aided design to fit your mouth and optimize teeth positioning. Invisalign treatment usually takes 12-18 months, and the aligners should be worn for 20 hours daily.
Invisalign Treatments at Wambaugh Dental
At Wambaugh Dental, we are happy to invite you to find out more about Invisalign treatments and go through the process with us. We can walk you through each step of the way, including:
- An initial consultation, including a thorough evaluation of your teeth, as well as treatment options
- Custom treatment planning, including the use of precise 3D imaging to make a map of your teeth
- Plan for specific outcomes and treatment length
- Getting through the wear and adjustment of each set of aligners and providing a new set when needed
- Regular check-ups, ideally every six weeks
After completing your Invisalign treatment, you can ask our team about Vivera® retainers. These can help you maintain the alignment and symmetry of your bite and smile. At Wambaugh Dental, we encourage all our patients to care for their teeth and oral health with preventative care and general dentistry services we offer, including:
- Professional cleanings and regular check-ups
- Dental imaging
- Sleep aids
- Pediatric dentistry
- Gum disease treatment
- Sedation dentistry
Align Your Smile at Wambaugh Dental Today
If you want to align your smile, Invisalign might be the right option for you. Our team at Wambaugh Dental can help you get started on your journey to a smile that you will be proud of. Learn more about our services and quality care by calling our Woodlands, TX office today at 844.508.1034. We can determine if Invisalign is right for you and help you get started on your treatment plan.