Teeth whitening can bring you the bright smile you always wanted you may be wondering how much that would cost. The price of teeth whitening can range from a few hundred dollars to a couple of thousand but don’t let that scare you off. There are ways to get your teeth whitened without spending a lot of money.
If you are considering teeth whitening, consider Wambaugh Dental. Our office in Woodlands, TX, offers professional teeth whitening treatments as part of our comprehensive services. Reach out online or call 844.508.1034 today.
How Much is Teeth Whitening?
Getting your teeth whitened can improve your self-confidence and make you feel better about your appearance. If your teeth have staining or discoloration, whitening can make a big difference. The options for teeth whitening range from at-home kits you can buy in a store to state-of-the-art laser treatments in a dentist’s office. Here is what you need to know about the cost of each type of treatment:
- At-home teeth whitening kits will cost the least, and the prices range from as low as $4 to as much as $100.
- Prescription take-home teeth whitening kits may take more time than an in-person treatment at the dentist, but they can cost less. These can cost anywhere between $100 and $400.
- Professional teeth whitening at the dentist’s office may be done with a peroxide gel, laser treatments, or deep bleaching, depending on the severity of the stains. The cost of professional whitening ranges from $650 to $3500.
It’s important to keep in mind that at-home kits aren’t necessarily guaranteed to be safe. A professional or prescription treatment can offer more reliable, long-lasting results. They are also considered safer. Custom trays can give you comfort that store-bought kits may not. Most people who whiten their teeth must undergo at least two sessions in the office or at home before seeing the desired results.
If you cannot achieve the results you are looking for, you may consider getting veneers or dental bonding to cover stains and discoloration. Find out more about teeth whitening today when you contact Wambaugh Dental.
Teeth Whitening Options
At Wambaugh Dental, you can trust that you will receive the right treatment for your teeth at an affordable price. We offer a range of teeth whitening services, including:
- At-home whitening kits, including tray whitening, paint-on whitening, teeth whitening strips, and whitening mouthwash and toothpaste
- In-office teeth whitening, involving the application of a whitening gel to your teeth, providing immediate results
- Opalescence® teeth whitening, also done at our office, which uses a special alginate impression of your mouth to provide custom results
- Kor® teeth whitening, which offers high potency treatments that are gentler on sensitive teeth
Teeth whitening can help make a smile brighter, but caring for teeth long-term takes more than just whitening. Maintaining oral health can secure the longevity of your teeth whitening. When you come to Wambaugh Dental, you can ask our team about our preventative care options, including:
- Regular dental cleanings and check-ups
- Dental sealants
- Mouthguards, including UnderArmour® Performance Mouthwear
- Dental imaging
Caring for your teeth can not only lift your self-esteem when you look at yourself in photos but also benefit your overall health. At Wambaugh Dental, our compassionate staff can help you look and feel your best with a healthy smile.
Contact Wambuagh Dental for Teeth Whitening Today
Take time today to learn more about Wambaugh Dental’s teeth whitening services. Our friendly staff is committed to helping you restore your beautiful smile with comfort and convenience. After teeth whitening, we can help you continue to keep those pearly whites strong with continued care. Find out what kind of teeth whitening regimen you may benefit from when you reach out to us online or call 844.508.1034 today.