Choosing the right teeth whitening treatment for you can be confusing when so many options are on the market. The most effective and safe treatments are done in the dentist’s office, but some excellent take-home kit options exist. Find Kor whitening services in Woodlands, Texas when you reach out to Wambaugh Dental. Our team can help you determine if you would rather try Kor teeth whitening or Opalescence, two of our popular teeth whitening treatments. Reach out today online, or call 844.508.1034 to learn more about our dental services.
Kor vs. Opalescence Teeth Whitening
Opalescence and Kor teeth whitening treatments are effective and safe, and both include at-home and in-office treatment options. There are differences in how each treatment is applied, as well as in the cost, so it’s important to consider which treatment would work better for you.
Benefits of Kor teeth whitening treatments include:
- High potency, longer lasting treatment than most at-home kits
- Numbing agents in the gel treatment, easing the process for those with teeth sensitivity
- Custom whitening trays that fit the shape of your mouth
- Cost typically between $500 and $1200 total
Those who choose Kor teeth whitening will usually be willing to take more time to get the results they’re looking for. The process involves two weeks of at-home treatment, with trays worn overnight. If you aren’t able or willing to invest this much time into whitening your teeth, you may wish to seek another option.
Opalescence teeth whitening may be right for you if you are looking for:
- Noticeable change in the whiteness of your teeth after just an hour of treatment
- Customized whitening trays that ensure every tooth is whitened and gums stay protected
- Low hassle, with no overnight trays
- Starting cost of $500 will vary depending on how many applications are needed
For those who have tried drug store at-home kits, you may have been disappointed by the shade relapse, tooth sensitivity, and uneven whiteness people experience with these products. When you get professional whitening services, you can rely on a dentist’s expertise and care to give you a bright smile that will last.
Teeth Whitening for The Woodlands, Texas at Wambaugh Dental
At Wambaugh Dental, our team wants every patient to feel comfortable and proud of the smile they walk away with. When you come to Wambaugh Dental for teeth whitening services, you can choose either Kor teeth whitening or Opalescence teeth whitening treatments. Our experts can walk you through our services and treatments, including:
- Tray whitening treatments
- Paint-on teeth whitening treatments
- Teeth whitening strip treatments
- Mouthwashes and toothpaste for teeth whitening
- In-office and at-home whitening treatments
At Wambaugh Dental, we understand that a bright, beautiful smile is priceless. When you come to our center, you can avail yourself of more services than just teeth whitening. Find out more about our range of oral health services, including:
- Preventative care services
- Sleep aid appliances
- TMJ / TMD treatment
- Gum disease treatment
- Emergency dental care and sedation dentistry
Whatever your dental needs, our team will be happy to help you find the services and treatments you’re looking for. We pride ourselves in our state-of-the-art treatments that offer consistent results.
Smile Brighter Today at Wambaugh Dental
For The Woodlands, Texas residents, a brighter smile is just a phone call or message away. When you reach out to Wambaugh Dental, you can access high-quality care that is comfortable and convenient. Our team prioritizes giving every patient the personalized and focused care they deserve. Find out more about Kor teeth whitening, Opalescence teeth whitening, and any of our preventative or cosmetic dental services when you contact our friendly staff at 844.508.1034 today.