Obstructive Sleep Apnea, or OSA, affects more than 18 million Americans. The health problems that OSA can cause tend to snowball into worse and worse symptoms. Thornton Adjustable Positioner, or TAP sleep appliance services, offers a comfortable, effective, and safe alternative to traditional CPAP devices. Find out more about TAP sleep appliances in Woodlands, Texas today when you reach out to Wambaugh Dental. Our highly experienced and caring team are here to help you navigate your options for OSA and snoring treatment options. Call Wambaugh Dental at 844.508.1034 or send us a message online to learn more about TAP for sleep disorders.
What Is TAP Appliance Services?
When someone has Obstructive Sleep Apnea or snoring problems, it is often due to the tongue and soft tissues in the mouth falling into a position that blocks airways. The TAP sleep appliances definition is:
- A jaw repositioning device that consists of two trays connected by a hinge, similar to a mouth guard.
- An appliance that keeps the jaw in a comfortable position that allows for proper breathing and quality sleep.
- A highly effective treatment for OSA, endorsed by the FDA and highly popular among patients for long-term sleep disorder treatment.
- An adjustable, soft device made of silicone with an allergen-free, nickel-free metal hinge.
- Custom-formed trays with adjustable lower tray positioning for the best fit, safety, and comfort while you sleep.
Because of TAP appliance services’ high level of comfort, ease, and effectiveness, it has become a great choice for many as a long-term solution for OSA and snoring. The device itself can last for years, and you can travel easily with it, unlike traditional CPAP devices.
When you give yourself the gift of quality sleep, you are doing your body and your mind a world of good. At Wambaugh Dental, we want to prioritize every patient’s ability to get a good night’s sleep. When you can breathe easy, rest well, and wake with a smile, you will feel the difference for yourself.
TAP Sleep Appliances and More at Wambaugh Dental
At Wambaugh Dental, our comfortable center offers state-of-the-art services and treatments for dental and oral health. We pride ourselves on giving each patient individualized care and a smile they can feel good about. We invite patients diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnea or anyone looking to stop snoring to explore our TAP appliance services.
You can speak with our friendly staff to learn more about our specialist services, including:
- TAP appliance services for sleep disorders
- Invisalign, for a straighter, more aligned bite and smile
- Opalescence and Kor teeth whitening
- Under Armour mouthguards for athletes
- Arestin for gum disease
- TeethXPress for tooth replacement
When you come to Wambaugh Dental, you can rely on our team for more than just specialized or cosmetic dentistry services. We also offer preventative care services, emergency dental services, sedation dentistry, dental imaging, and TMJ / TMD treatment.
TAP sleep appliances at Wambaugh Dental is a great solution for anyone in The Woodlands, TX who needs to stop snoring or treat OSA. Without having to deal with the hassle of wearing a mask with straps, this device can make it much easier to fall asleep and stay asleep throughout the night.
Contact Wambaugh Dental for Better Sleep Today
When someone is snoring every night or dealing with Obstructive Sleep Apnea, the fatigue, headaches, and low moods can snowball into worse physical and mental symptoms. Getting enough sleep is an essential part of a healthy and happy life. At Wambaugh Dental, our team will be happy to help you determine if TAP appliance services for sleep disorders are right for you. Give us a call today at 844.508.1034, or fill out our contact form online.